- Jan 2016 - So many well wishers and contributors - heartly Thank you everyone!!.
- Jan 2016 - On this republic day 103 well wishers visited Balodyan and donated different contributions. Thank you everyone.
- Jan 2016 - Thanks to Mr. Sagar Sangave, Grampanchayat member A'Lat for visit and donations.
- Jan 2016 - Marwadi yuva Munch, Kishori Mahila Mandal, Ichalkaranji, visited Balodyan and donated grains, stationary and other contributions. They also announced computer course sponsorship for first 3 students of 10th std Balodyan kids - Thanks for kind contribution.
- Jan 2016 - Local MLA Dr.Sujit Minchekar donated grains for Balodyan - Thank you.
- Jan 2016 - Jain group, Ichalkaranji, donated grains for Balodyan - Thank you.
- Jan 2016 - Mr. Vinod Shirsat, editor Sadhana visited Balodyan.
- Jan 2016 - Ms. Swati Raje, President, Bhaashaa, Writer & Journalist visited Balodyan.
- Jan 2016 - Medical camp arranged by Satya Sai Seva Trust and health checkup completed for Balodyan kids by government medical associates.
- Jan 2016 - Savitribai Phule Jayanti celebtarion and contribution by Dr. Pramod Bagawade - Thank you.
- Nov 2015 - 51 Mattresses donated by Marwadi Yuva Munch, Ichalkaranji.
- 15th Apr 2015 - Solar panel donation to Balodyan. Thanks to Rorary Club, Ichalkaranji.
- 13th Apr 2015 - Skill development camp for Balodyan. Thanks to D.K.T.E. Engineering college and Swapna Awade Tai.
- 25th Jan 2015 - Completed eye check up for children. Thanks to Dr. Vijay Magdum, Sidh Eye Clinic, Ichalkaranji.
- 24th Jan 2015 - Balodyan's wonderful trip to Kanerimath to see Bharat Darshan. Thanks to Dr. Tengase, Sakharpe Hospital Ichalkaranji for sponsorship.
- 10th July 2014 - First phase of Balodyan’s new campus was inaugurated. Thousands of known-unknown well wishers, supporters and determined Balodyan team brought this ambitious dream of beautiful home for underpriviledge kids in to reality.
- New attraction in kids at Balodyan – Entry of cute and charming Twins: Prathamesh and Pratik.
- Jun 2014 - Seva Sahayog donated 40 school kits for Balodyan children.
- Shravan, the first student of Balodyan scored 81% marks in SSC exam. This is a special success for Shravan and for us also. His earlier life is with full of struggles and challenges which he faced with great courage. He overcame through each test by showcasing the highest degree of commitment and integrity. We are committed in shaping up his best career ahead.
- On completing the 5 successful years, Balodyan celebrated the first Thanks Giving Program.
- Infosys RCL unit arranged small artifacts and chocolate sale stall on eve on "Rakshabandhan" and "Independance Day". Contributions donated to Balodyan.
- Infosys RCL unit and A Sparsh Healing Touch arranged fund raising event in the form of an auction of paintings of renowned Indian artists and traditional folk art on 10 Aug 2011.
- Seva Sahayog donated school kits to Balodyan Children.
- 2 Acars of Land for Balodyan proposed campus handover by District Administration Authority. Civil design is in progress taking into account the vision and future plans of Balodyan.
- Summer camp was successfully organized between 2nd May to 7th May 2011 by Gitanjali Degaonkar and Team.
- Dr. Anand Patil, Vaishali Patil (Study Circle), Vinitaa Apte (UNEP), Suresh Dada Patil (Chairman, MHTP), Vaishali Naikawade (Writer) had chat with Kids through Video Conferencing System.
- Deputy Collector Mr. Ravindra Khebudkar, Ichalkarani Divisional Officer Mr. Tushar Thombre and WCD officers visited Balodyan, met the kids and provided valuable guidance.
- For Academic Year Jun 2011, the student intake increased and required preparations are in progress
- Kulbhushan Birnale, Founder Balodyan was honored with Jagar Foundation award on 6th Mar 11 for implementing computer education and library in 14 schools.
- Laxmikant Deshmukh - District Collector, Kolhapur and Nitin Savgave- Mayor, Sangli visited Balodyan on 15th Aug.
- Manjusha Ruikar, (Director, Kinder Ranch) visited Balodyan. Kids had a lot of fun and open discussion with her. She also donated the contributions collected by her associates in Dallas, USA to sponsor the Balodyan children for this academic year.
- Siemens Information Systems Ltd, Pune organized event "Darpan" to raise funds for Balodyan.
- Seva-Sahyog has gifted 25 School Kits for Balodyan children. Seva Sahayog is
India Partner of Seva International.
- Started a library at Balodyan contributed by Mrs. Pradnya Pande & Mrs.
Swati Raje. More than 150 books been gifted.
- Infosys Retail unit at Pune DC organized photography exhibition to raise
funds for Balodyan
- Retail Reach at Pune DC raises funds for Balodyan
- Student Admission & Enrollment process for the academic year 2010-11 has been initiated and expected to complete by Jun-15th
- Computer donation request for 8 primary schools is expected
to be completed in Jun 2010, through Infosys.
- Mrs. Swati Raje, Director Bhaasha, visited Balodyan
and spent time with children.
- Direct fund raising drive at Infosys Pune DC in Sep
09 received good response.
- Distributed computers donated by Infosys to 14 primary
& secondary schools.
- Dr. Arun Kulkarni conducted medical checkup camp for
- Children enjoyed Origami workshop (Japanese art of paper
folding) conducted by Mr. & Mrs. Vinayak Gadre
- Children went on one day trip to Bahubali, a hill temple
with full of joy and enthusiasm.
- Rohit and Shravan's birthday celebrated with lots of
- Registered domain name and site development is in progress.
- A new child joined to Balodyan. Name: Sidharth Jadhav,
Age: 12 Years, Std: 7th, Category: Orphan
- Completed utilization of Rs. 5,00,000 donated by Infosys
foundation for providing basic needs in 10 schools.